GWT Pleso Framework is a high-level framework based on Google Web Toolkit (GWT) for creating visual AJAX database front-end user interfaces. GWT Pleso Framework enables you to create automatically generated user interface based on business-logic classes.
It provides control panel solutions for:
- web-site management;
- database enterprise projects;
- other relation-based projects.
It has a set of components for manipulating user data such as DataGrid, DataTextBox, DataComboBox etc.
- clear, Java interfaces based model
- customizable automatically generated user forms
- user-input validation system
- flexible support for related data (child forms)
- authentication, authorization system
- error handling
- replaceable windows manager
- localization system
- paged data view
- text, numeric, date, time, enumeration, selection data controls
Take a look on:
You could try demo application based on GWT-PF online, just go to this link: