- All the components are documented.
- The user can configure customized functions for onChange, onStart and onFinish events
- The user can customize the provided progress bars, or implement his own.
- Both the client and server sides, are easy to use just writing a few lines of code.
- The server side could be implemented in any language.
- There are available widgets for multiple and single uploads
- It works in any browser with js enabled, and it doesn’t need any plugin installed like flash or gears.
- The provided widgets are ready to use, in the sense that they come with a set of configured styles.
Source : http://code.google.com/p/gwtupload/